Bruno Horta Soares, CISA®, CGEIT®, CRISCTM, PMP®
Info | Married and M. and B. father.
- Founder and Senior Advisor at GOVaaS – Governance Advisors, as-a-Service
- IT Executive Senior Advisor at IDC Portugal for Digital Transformation, IT Strategy, Governance and Security
- Visiting professor at Porto Business School – Post Degree IT Management
- Visiting professor at Católica Lisbon Business & Economics – Executive Program “Digital Transformation”
- Visiting professor and coordinator at Coimbra Business School – Post degree “Auditoria, Risco e Controlo de SI”
- Visiting professor at Coimbra Business School – Executive MBA “Gestão do Conhecimento e Inteligência Competitiva”
- Visiting professor at Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração de Coimbra (ISCAC) – Master “Auditoria Empresarial e Pública”
- Visiting professor at Instituto Superior Técnico – Master “Engenharia Informática”
- Visiting professor at Instituto Superior Técnico – Post degree “POSI-E3 – Sistemas de Informação – Especialização em Engenharia Empresarial”
- Visiting professor at Universidade Europeia | Laureate International Universities – Post degree “IS Audit & GRC”
- Visiting professor at Universidade Portucalense – Short Master “Gestão de Sistemas de Informação”
- Visiting professor at Unipê – Centro Universitário de João Pessoa (Paraíba, Brasil) – MBA “Governança e Gestão de TI”
- Visiting professor at Católica Lisbon Business & Economics (Angola) – Advanced program “Gestão de Tecnologias de Informação
- Founder and President at ISACA Lisbon Chapter
- IT Governance coordinator at the Portuguese Institute of Directors
- ISACA Knowledge Center Topic Leader – COBIT 5
- APMG individual accredited trainer for COBIT 5
RESUME | With more than 15 years of Information Systems professional services experience, particularly in areas related with Governance, Risk, Control, Audit, Information Security & Privacy and Digital Transformation. Started his career at Deloitte Consulting, worked for Information Risk Management area at KPMG and for Enterprise Risk Services area at Deloitte Portugal. In 2012 he found GOVaaS – Governance Advisors as-a-service, where he is currently Senior Advisor, and since then devoted enthusiastically to advising, teaching and training professional and Organizations in Portugal, Angola, Brazil and Mozambique. Currently actively collaborates with an ecosystem of local and international partners, particularly IDC Portugal where since 2015 he is IT Executive Senior Advisor for Digital Transformation, IT Strategy, Governance and Security.
He’s advisor and visiting professor at Porto Business School, Coimbra Business School, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Universidade Portucalense (UPT), Universidade Europeia | Laureate International Universities, Católica Lisbon Business & Economics (UCP), Universidade Católica de Angola, Porto Business School and Unipê – Centro Universitário de João Pessoa – Paraíba, Brasil.
He’s the founding President of the ISACA Lisbon Chapter, member of several professional associations in the areas of Auditing (IIA), IT Governance (ISACA, IPCG), and Project Management (PMI) and keynote speaker at various conferences and seminars.
Bruno Horta Soares | firstname.lastname@example.org | 00351 96 210 31 53 | pt.linkedin.com/in/brunohsoares